Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving Break

So today my grandpa picked me up early from school. We're going on a road trip: me, Grandpi and Marsh, that is. We were supposed to pick up Marsha at 2:30. It is now 2:47. Marsha is not here. I mean I'm not the most punctual person, but when it involves other people, I try to make an honest effort. My time is not my aunt's time. I have more important shit to do than wait around for people. Marsha, in all her 45 years, has not grasped that.

I mean I guess there are some up sides to her being late, the main reason being that while parked outside her house, I have wifi. This why I'm posting right now. 1) I have nothing better, and (2) because I might not have wifi again until saturday when I'm back in Baltimore.

To anyone out there who's reading this, please wish me luck over this holiday. I can totally picture myself binging only to end up having to purge. Thatnksgiving and Christmas are my favorite and least favorite holidays... Because of all the food. I can't live with it; can't live without it.

Anyways, I'm really tired. I didn't sleep at all last night. I think that's all for now. If Marsha's not here within the next fifteen minutes, however, I will most likely end up posting again out af pure boredom.


Oh and in advance . . .
HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment