Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Ugh.

There's a difference between being mad and being pissed, and right now I'm pissed... Let me attempt to explain. I'm not just simply upset. I'm fuming! And it's not at very rational. One thing I know for sure is that I hate this feeling. It's why I don't like relationships very much. It bugs me that I love this person enough to care that they infuriate me so... But really everyone knows that I am the queen of Michka-ville. I don't like when people give me tones. I don't like when people are short with me. Respect me enough to act as an adult is all I ask. Maybe I'm overreacting, but I can't remember the last time I got so mad at someone that wasn't Helena, Ashleigh, or a family member. You know what, universe? I don't appreciate this. Stop fucking with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment