Tuesday, November 9, 2010

5, 4, 3, 2, 1

Today happens to be your lucky day, for this is the second time I'm posting on this blessed day. Anyway. I really need a list. If there's no list, I can't think. I created countdown to help me put things into perspective. Numbers help everything make sense to me. Here it goes:

5. I have five friends...five people that I love without a doubt. Five years of pain. Five new ways to express myself. Five new simple pleasures. Five reasons not to cut.

4. Four days until the party. (IT'S GONNA BE FRIGGING AMAZING). Four girls to entertain. Decorations, food, games, nail polish... Gosh there's so much to think about, but it'll be worth it in the end. I'm hoping that it will, at least.

3. I've got three hours before I need to go to bed. I really wanna hit the sack early tonight so that I won't fall asleep in church tomorrow. That also means that I have three hours to finish all my homework. Can I sneak in time for Naruto? (Maybe not. I feel my eyelids closing already.)

2. Two days of fasting. Starting tomorrow morning I will have nothing but water, black coffee, and tea. Two cups of each. Hopefully I'll lose at least two pounds. 79lbs is still my goal.

1. One day... less than 24 hours, rather... until our choir sings in church. I'm not very excited to get up on stage and completely embarrass myself, but I made a committment. I can't really back out now.

No comments:

Post a Comment