Saturday, November 13, 2010

Rosie's Party

So we're sitting in a circle playing "Would You Rather": me, Rosie, Katie, Abbi, and Shleigh. It's kinda pointless and boring but it's a sleepover... What else did I expect? Anyway Rosie was really surprised when she stepped inside. But holy fuck I ate so freaking much. There was pizza, cake, pudding, cookies, and a pudding pie. We had this pudding game thing that was really fun, but really nasty. There were three groups of two. Each teamate had to feed pudding to the other while they were both blindfolded. My team was the least messy... AND we won! :) That's probably not a good thing seeing as though I'm trying to lose 29 lbs. But whatever. I have a whole week to make up for it. Anyway I'm about to leave for church so I'll post something else later.

No comments:

Post a Comment