Saturday, November 20, 2010

Another Count-Off

5. In five days, I'll be doing my Thanksgiving shopping in New York City! Yay!!! I'm sorry, but I refuse to be out at all hours of the morning on Block Friday just to save a little bit of money. I probably will go shopping an Friday also, but not before the sun. It's not my money that I'll be spending, so if my family doesn't mind, I think I'll keep my sleep and do it on Wednesday.

4. About four weeks ago, my class took the ACTs, which only confimed my belief that I truly am the most intelligent person in my class. :)

3. I can't find something having to do with the number three and it's bothering the shit out of me. So... yah bye

2. I've lost two pounds! I'm soooo happy. I mean, it's not much, but it's definately a start considering the lack of motivation I've been having recently. hopefully I can lose two more before my weigh-in on Tuesday. What is that? Three or so days?

1. Number one happens to be a guy. One guy... But this time, I'm not interested in him. I love him. No more; no less.

1 comment: