Monday, November 29, 2010

Father Can You Hear Me

Today I dared to step on the scale. I don't know why. I'm still 112 which is pretty bad, but I thought I gained at least 3lbs from thursday alone so at least I did better than I thought.



Right now I'm writing for the heck of it... Because I have no life. Hopefully after a while I'll get on one subject and stick to it...

OH WAIT!
. . .
  . . .
    . . .

Why the frig am I the most unlikable person ever?! I'm sick on *trying* to make guys like me. I guess I just don't have what it takes anymore. My love life sucks male parts. Maybe it's a sign from God. Maybe he's telling me I just have to be single. And if there's a reason for my misery I really wish he'd just tell me. >Gosh I'm legit crying right now< I just feel really unheard. God said he gives us the desires of our heart so why does it seem like I'm not getting ANYTHING I want. I mean I could just be acting like an ingrate, but I just don't get it. So if you feel like praying, pray for me.

. . .
  . . .
    . . .

And this time I can't brush it off. I think I'm honestly in LOVE with this guy. Why doesn't he love me back?! It's just not fair. And the guys that I don't like, like me. I know I'm talking to M, but I don't like him. He's just interesting. But that's it. No icing. Well all the words on the screen are blurring because of my tears so I think that's my cue to stop writing. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment