Thursday, November 4, 2010

Rejected

Life's been weird. I feel... Alone... I'm confused and distant from almost everyone. It's strange feeling as though you could die at any moment and no one would give a damn. If you've never felt that way, trust me: it hurts like hell. I'm having a hard time with trust recently. Harder than usual because I find myself opening up more. But the people I let get close to me end up betraying me every time. Abbi hasn't yet. Ash has. Helena multiple times. And, no offence, but I wouldn't put it past Rosie. And of course there's a guy that I actually WANT to trust, with me there always is. I thought I liked him. I was wrong. I mean I friggin LOVE him. He's hot, sensitive, Godly... All that good stuff. I sort of told him how I felt. Didn't come as a huge shock to me that he didn't feel the same way. However, usually when a guy rejects me, I feel like I'm dying. Literal heartache. But with him it's different. For example, I find myself moving on sooner than usual. Like I was about to die at last friday's soccer game. There were these two really hot guys. Of course my stalker bestie and I followed one of them! ^^ When I talked to Mr. Reject Michka later it just seemed a lot easier... A lot more like friendship. A lot more bearable. A lot less uncomfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment