Monday, November 1, 2010

Update--November 1st

It's really easy to hate life. I always find myself thinking of how much better things would be if only... If only I was thinner and prettier. If only my eyes were brighter and my hair was longer. If only my boobs were bigger and my legs were smaller. There are so many things that I could bitch about in regards to my internal and external being. Like I said, it's really easy to hate life. It's even easier to hate MY life, but it's the hand I've been dealt. It's my job to make the best of it.

When you hurt yourself, everyone pities you for all of 5 minutes. If you got a bad grade, who else would care but yourself? No one, because it's not their grade. This is all a bit far-fetched, but I guess the point I'm trying to make is that no one really gives a shit about how much your life sucks. It's not their problem; it's yours. And I've decided that rather than complaining about how much my life bites, i'm gonna do something to change it. So I am fasting... Until... Until I'm the slightest bit happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment