Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Nothing Lasts Forever?

What do I want for christmas?

Really?
Did you REALLY just ask that question?

Because there's really nothing I want other than a guy I can fall in love with wrapped and under my tree. Can you bring that to me Santa? No. No you can't. You fail.

Santa's not gonna bring me a guy. No use in asking. Because they're in cohoots... Him and God, that is. For some reason the universe wants me to be single. The universe wants me to fall in love with one of my best guy friends and have them not acknowledge me. How else would I live a fulfilling life, right?

Now to explain the title . . .

Until a couple minutes ago, I was about as happy as a fat kid in a candy store. What the hell happened? I guess three days of bliss was enough. Four days was asking too much?

F M L

No comments:

Post a Comment