Monday, December 6, 2010

So I was snooping around my best friend's facebook when I stumbled upon this little tidbit:

Theres alot of pain for a girls body.



Dear ears, im sorry for all the earings.


Dear legs, im sorry for all the tight jeans.


Dear brain, im sorry for all the boys.


Dear heart, im sorry for my mistake.


You were right.
 
Anyway... That was my inspiration for this post... (Oh btw myself will not be "myself" in this post. It'll be "my Self". You've got a brain. I'm sure you can figure out why this is.
 
 
 
 
Dear Self:
 
I am writing you a letter. Why? Well because I think you deserved to be talked to sometimes. I guess I just want to say sorry. Sorry for all the crap I've put you through for the past fifteeen and so years of my life. I truly am a boob.
 
I suck. I know it. And I've done a lot of thengs to bring my Self pain, both emotional and physical. I'm sorry for the heartache, the cutting, the starvation, everything. I'm so horrible to you, my Self, yet you do nothing to take revenge... Other than keep me awake at night, but we'll fix that.
 
I kinda feel bad apologizing simply because I do not plan to stop hurting my Self. But I just thought you should know that I'm not a cold hearted bastard. Just a human being who doesn't know her place ing this world.
 
I Love My Self,
 
                   Michk

No comments:

Post a Comment