Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Guts! FREAKING GUTS!!!

So... Guts is my new favorite word. It's like crap. But waaay COOLER!... If you say it right.


But anyway... I'm watching Hoarders on A&E. Worst fricking show ever! Well I mean, I find it quite hilarious, but I think that it's sad that there's a whole show dedicated to these people. I'm sorry; I know it's a disorder (yeah whatever). But it's NASTY! I know that me room is like never fully clean, but it is definately never that bad. I can walk throught it without crunching down on three year old cat poop. The whole time I'm watching it, I keep going, "Guts! OMG! GUTS!" The woman has cat skulls in her house for Pete's sake. Smh. I think that just ruined my before bed snack.


And omg guts! Tommy's in trouble. I know it sounds belittling when I say it, but poor thing. I was talking to Vaughn about it, and he totally agreed with me. If I were Tommy's parents, I'd have a helluva dickin' time trying to punish him. So Thomas got a laptop for Christmas. It's actually really cool. I saw it :) For some reason, his parents have decided it's not cool for him to (pause. I wonder if Tommy minds? I'll take it down if he does.) use the internet on his laptop. Then what was the point of getting him a laptop?! But he used his laptop, got on the internet, and was chatting with Vaughn and me when he disappeared. And I knew it from the time he logged off without preamble. He was wrong; I'm not deluded into thinking that he wasn't. But I can honestly say that I understand Tommy more than anyone I know. He's just that transparent and broken before God. I know that on paper, he did something he was told not to do. I get that. But If you knew him, you'd know that Tommy wants to be a saint. And for the most part he is. He reflects the nature of God like telescopes reflect light. He's probably (almost definately) punishing himself. So why was it necessarry to take basically everything from him? Including his room? Yeah they made him move back in with his little brother. And... well... I'm selfish. They took him away from me. :( No phone. No communication. Tommy happens to be one of the only people I have meaningful conversations with. To all my other friends: You guys need to get deeper!

No comments:

Post a Comment