Saturday, January 1, 2011

Stomach Viruses Suck

Picture it. I wake up at 4 in the morning, go to the bathroom, and climb back into bed. I've got an upset tummy so I walk out of my room, past the bathroom, dining room, and kitchen, and into my sister's room to get some medicine. "Kola where's the pep..." Run out of room. End up puking in the kitchen. Java chip frap, pesto cavatappi. On the floor mocking me. FML. Looks like I won't be going to the mall today.

Yeah that's how friday went. Instead of going to the mall and movies with Dave, Tommy and Vaughn, I was stuck in bed all day, begging to room to stop spinning. I missed church, too. Which means I missed sleeping over Miss Nadia's house... Which means I missed making roti. Poo.

And I can't have any "real food" even though I'm starting to feel better. Gosh, Ramen and Applesauce, I love you but I WANT CHICKEN!

Happy Freaking New Year. Stomach Viruses Suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment