Sunday, February 13, 2011

I Love You. AAAHHH!

I know I haven't been writing
But there isn't much to complain about.

I'm really happy with Davie. Happier than I would've thought given the circumstances. (Generally I don't do well in non-physical relationships.) I don't know why, but I feel really comfortable around him. And when I'm with him I don't do anything I don't want to. I don't even talk if I don't want to. But that's just me giving him the truth. It's me giving him the real me (Michka), and not Amichka who regulates her emotions for the good of those around her.

I'm also really beginning to like myself. It took me some pretty bad situations for me to realize that I'm perfectly fine. My only handicap is that I'm a teenager. Along with that comes depression and the pressure, but those are things that I can handle, or will be able to eventually. There's still the urge to cut. I wonder if it'll ever go away. But ironically enough, I listen to songs about cutting, and the feeling goes away. Or is at least supressed.

So where does all this happiness leave my dear friend, Ed? I'm not very sure. I haven't given up on him, and believe me, I'm still trying. But with all my newfound contentment I think I can just stash him away until a rainy day. Until it starts raining meatballs, perhaps. But I will always love you. I love you. AAAHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment