Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Game from Hell

It's a game. A game you know you can't win, but you play anyway. You hold onto every single thread of superficial hope. In the beginning you believe you're in control, but as time passes, you realize that you're in way over your head. Many times I've said to myself, "If only I'd never started this..." Because no matter how pointless this game is, it's one I know I must play to the end. To everyone else it seems completely irrational. Hell, I don't even understand it. I just don't have the will power to shut it off.

I bought the game a couple years ago, but I'm still paying the price. I know people say you can't sell your soul to the devil, but I feel as though I have. As with any other games, the levels in this one constantly get harder. The further along I get, the more I know that win or lose, I will ultimately fail. But I'm gonna play anyway. Don't ask why.

I have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment