Monday, March 7, 2011

I Was Once a Fish?

(Will edit later.)

The theory of evolution pisses me off. I'm sorry, but Christian or no Christian, the "evidence" that evolutionists present has more holes in it than any scientific theory. When it comes down to it, Evolution vs. Creation is a question of faith. Evolutionists have faith in their THEORIES because they have not, cannot, and will not be proven. Ever. Because just like the Bible, we don't know what happened. We weren't there. But even if I wasn't a Christian, I don't think I'd advocate something that changes every day. New expiriments are conducted that completely void the old ones. How do you know something about which you know nothing?

And since I am a Christian I thought I'd let you know that the Bible is not a myth. According to science it takes at least 200 years for a myth to develop. And myths are always varied in content. It's not human nature to keep stories straight. But the gospels were written about 60-some years after the time frame of Jesus' existance. And all of the gospels that depict the same events are consistant. So are all the manuscripts of them. SO PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT.

Here's the thing. I believe in God. Scientists believe in their half-bat expiriments. I believe in a loteral heaven and hell. I believe in the Bible. In seven days of creation. I believe that Jesus Christ, the son of God died on the cross so that I may be saved. I believe in the Trinity. One God. Father, Spirit, Son. And I've chosen to believe all this without proof the world believes. It's completely irrational. But so is the THEORY of evolution. It just so happens that all my prayers get answered. Evolutionists are basically still on square one.

No comments:

Post a Comment