Sunday, April 24, 2011

Lo Siento Mis Amores

So I've been pretty snotty to everyone recently, and so I figured I
should apologize. I have reasons... But they're beginning to sound
more like excuses. Why should I subject you to my excuses? Why should
you care? But since no one reads this I suppose it doesn't matter very
much. Here goes:

I can feel it all slipping away... Everything I've worked so hard for.
I've been working so hard on being happy for everyone. But now more
than ever I'm so tired that I don't have the capacity to work at
contentment. I'm exhausted. Physically and mentally. I've come to this
place where I can't think without wanting to cry, and I can't breathe
without wanting to die. I don't know exactly what I'm feeling. No one
can help me because I'm just too stupid to put it into words. And how
dare I burden everyone else? Nothing left to do but hold my head and
bawl.

--
Love Me. Hate Me. Read All About Me.
http://imnotasuper-model.blogspot.com/

1 comment: