Wednesday, May 4, 2011

IDK

You make me wanna die.
I'll never be good enough.
-The Pretty Reckless

Why must things be constantly picked at? Why can't you take my apology
at face value? Why can't you see that I really am, and that every word
after that makes me hate myself even more? I'm so broken that I can't
think. You ask me to give you a reason for my feelings. I cannot. I
will not lie to myself. There is no reason behind emotion. I get that
I'm wrong. I will change. But I'll never be good enough.

I am a mess. I'm frustrated and exhausted, and I'm sorry. For
everything. I'm not trying to make you drop anything. So please keep
telling me all the billion things I do wrong. Seriously. At some point
I've gotta learn to accept it.

--
Love Me. Hate Me. Read All About Me.
http://imnotasuper-model.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment