Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sigh

I said I'd never again apologize for my feelings. So why do I do it? Because of this stupid thing called love. But that's not the reason I'm blogging atm...


I'm done. Totally and completely done. Because I am a fuck-up, and everyone in the world should hate me. I'm not even being dramatic; I have absolutely no redeeming qualities. What's wrong with me? Why can't I just be happy? Why do I hate myself? I thought I was progressing, but here I am about a year after my last suicide attempt wishing that I'd had the balls to go through with it 12 months ago, because I sure as hell don't now. I'm stuck here in the realm of the living. All this crying and purging and depression and cutting... Is this really all my life is? I hate this. I hate life. I hate myself. Whatever, lemme suck it up. I need a damn drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment