Monday, November 29, 2010

Third Time's the Charm

So I did it... Lord help me I did it.

No more tears. It's done. Wasn't that big of a deal to begin with.


With Tom I took that as a sign that I really don't love him. And I don't. But this time around I just think that heartbreak gets easier when you have three in a three month period.

. . .
  . . .
    . . .

So where does this leave me, my precious blog? Well I'm not exactly sure. I guess time will tell. I feel like Bruno Mars in that song Grenade. Unrequited love is always relatable. But anyway, unlike with Emmett, Sander, and Tom, I'm not gonna give up on this one. Like I'm definately not gonna push him because I want our friendship to remain as awesome as it was before. He truly is one of the few people that get me. But now that I tested out the waters for myself, I'm gonna take this to the man upstairs. I know I was going coo-coo bananas, but I think he's speaking to me. because suddenly I'm sure that he WILL give me the desires of my heart. But he'll do it in his time, not mine. All I can do is pray for our friendship and hopefully a future relationship, and that I'll grow in love and learn to appreciate God's timing.


Because with God everything is made perfect and new in Acts 9.

Because he says His thoughts are not my thoughts. (Is 55:8)... And thank God because then we'd all be dead!

I need to learn to love His appearing.

And because the fruit of His spirit is goodness. He is good. He wants me to increase in Him (Col 2:9) Behind the pain we see the hand of God. And LASTLY because in Jerimiah 29:11, His goodness gives us HOPE.

HIS GOODNESS GIVES ME HOPE. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment