Thursday, December 2, 2010

On My Grown Woman

Omg you would not believe it! Would you please just

GUESS

who's a college girl?!

Please? C'mon, do it for me!

ME ME ME ME!!!!

IT'S MEEEEE!!!!!!
me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me!!!!!

Gosh I'm so happy! I mean, yess it's a community college, but I just feel so built up right now. I may or may not have said it here in the past week. I know I did on gmail. But anyway what I'm referin to is how huge of a blessing this is. I feel as though Jesus looked down on the Earth and saw the little storm crowd around me. He heard my prayers and saw how broken I was. And as soon as I put a little faith in Him, He presented me with his amazing favor!

It came in the smallest, cutest, gift box, all neatly wrapped with a cute little black bow on it. With a gay guy and a sweet old later to edify me in the process. And although God maybe didn't give me what I thought I wanted (the guy), he gave me something else. A hope. A puprose. And GREAT joy!. Perhaps the greatest I've experienced in my lifetime.


But on the other hand...

. . .
  . . .
    . . .

I had pizza today. Broke out with a rash. Allergies. Suck. But at least they cut out a lot of thing. And make me skinnier. Hopefully :)

1 comment: