Sunday, December 5, 2010

Can't Wait for My Sweet Sixteen!

Yesterday was my friend's Sweet 16th bithday party. It was a masquerade and omg I had sooooo much fun. I'll admit that I thought it would be a total drag, but I was wrong. I danced ALL NIGHT LONG! I still can't dougie :( Arg, but I can shake my tail feather! Lol!

Alex was there! Alex my locker buddy. Alex that flashed us and showed us his beautiful abs! I can't believe how much I've missed the brat these past couple weeks. Of course he used that lame, "I can't dance!" exuse, but Amanda and I finally pulled him in. He was like moving from side to side and we were dancing around him. (I was kinda dancing ON him, but it's Alex. C'mon.) And then Mike tried to take my Ichi Boo away from me so I had to dance with both of them to get them to stay a little longer. I was pretty much grinding on Mike! And I think you all know how I feel about him! ;) Ugh I wanna put him to bed soooooo bad. Mike can get it!

Paulie... Paulie, Paulie, Paulie. He wouldn't dance, and I got hella pissed. The fact that he refused to dance with me but was looking at my chest everytime we talked was really aggravating me. Like I am a firm believer in "Guys will be guys." Guys are sexual creatures. I get that. And I don't mind someone looking at me as long as they don't make me feel like an object. Paul definitely did last night. I don't know how I feel about that. But he's Paulie and I love him so whatever I guess. As for the dancing, maybe next time, eh?

Dave came late because he had to work. He smelled like oil and hot dogs (he always does after work) but he was soooo sweet, as usual. And he actually kinda/sorta danced with me.

Who else deserves special mention? Raeden did a little something something, Vaughn can actually dance? Jordan just about turned as red as an apple when I asked him to dance. Rachel danced for about three songs: Single Ladies, and some other stuff. Nick wouldn't dance which I found pretty annoying. He pisses me off, ya know. Like he's so obnoxious, and the one time it's warranted, he decides to be all calm and crap. Smh. Oh yeah I think Syd got mad when I danced next to the guy that she liked, but seriously if she had put it into perspective she would have realized that any guy would prefer her voluptuousness to my boyish figure any day. And I've told her and Helena a billion times, I DO NOT LIKE LIGHT SKINNED PEOPLE! I know it's a bit stereotypical, but most of them are arragant bastards. So anyway, I didn't really pay her much attention. The child needs to get some confidence anyway. I don't think she realizes how beautiful she is.

Anyway, all the idiots dancing looked like spazztic nymphos! Myself included! (Or well, with the exception of Helena, Sydney, and Cherie) But you know who looked even more rediculous? The poops on the side acting like they were too cool to make a fool out of themselves. Like me and Sarah danced our butts off. We don't even know how to dance! But I learned that when you look like your having fun, that's what most people see. I actually got complimented on my booty-shaking quite a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment