Monday, December 27, 2010

Hormonal Teenager

So today I realized that I am one big ball of hormones. It's why I'm so mody. I let my hormones rule me. I mean most teenagers are ruled by their hormones but I think it's even more true in my case. Hormones=Intense emotion. And because of that I feel as though I always need to be in a relationship. Don't get me wrong, relationships are good... For other people. Just not for me. I need to accecpt the fact that I'm too screwed up to be in a relationship. I need to figure out my own issues before adding someone else to the equation. And since I will never figure out my issues... I'll be single for forever.

Which doesn't mean I won't fall in love with every guy that comes my way. That's just the way I am. It's why I don't get close to my guy friends... I end up liking them. I wanna say that that's what my New Year's resolution will be. To not end up liking any of my guy friends. But honestly that would just be setting myself up for failure. It's inevitable. It will happen. Arg.

No comments:

Post a Comment