Tuesday, January 25, 2011

:)

So here I am eating meat like two hours before I plan to go to bed. What's gotten into me? Well I'm glad you asked! :)

I. Am.
EXTREMELY.
Happy.

HAPPY.
HAPPY.
HAPPY.

(Oh yeah and hopefully he reads this tonight at some point.) But I mean, do you have any idea how awesome this guy is?! He's like the sun at noon--brilliant. Okay that was a load of crap because I hate the sun... Get it together, self. Find another analogy!

Okay... He's like the wind on a winter's night. Refreshing and grounding. You know that chill that goes up your spine? Well that's what I feel around him. I feel electrified and bubbly... Kinda like a cute little school girl. Oh wait a minute, I am a school girl!

And while I said know, I'm wondering if it was because of fear or because of logic. Because when he asked all I wanted to say is yes, but I didn't. Here were my honest reason:

1) Because I love him. I don't wanna hurt him.
2) Then I remembered something Tommy said about knowing people before you date them. (Damn Tommy for being in my head!)

But now I'm wondering if I'm just afraid. Afraid to hurt him. Afraid of messing up. Afraid of letting down my walls. And of course scared of getting hurt. I wanna give him a chance though. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment