Monday, January 24, 2011

I Think I Love You

So this kinda rhymes... Because I'm a dweeb. It's about this guy that I kinda like. He's one of my best guy friends, and is just really cool and sweet. I'm not sure I'm ready for a relationship, but I definately wanna get to know him better. So what do you think guys? Am I totally losing my edge, or should I just tell him?

Dear . . .

I think I love you. I don't know why. I care about you. A lot. And when I don't talk to you for a while, I feel like I could just cry. I don't know how to put a finger on it, but this is different. It seems to me that you hold the key to all I've been missing. But as everyone knows, I'm not the relationship type. And there are some things I must confess. I'm no good at openning up. I will admit that I'm a mess. But I feel like maybe all that could change, if only we had a chance. I'm torn between things I said I wouldn't do, and the things I'm willing to do for you. Because strangely, you get me. You see past my imfamy. And I'm thinking that just maybe, we could try...

If only I weren't so shy.

No comments:

Post a Comment