Sunday, January 23, 2011

Love Is Love?

I'm not doing this again. I'm not tricking myself into thinking that I'm in love with someone. Do I even need to be in love right now? I don't think so. I mean I love him, and up until now I hadn't really contemplated more. More would be too much.

So I have random hookups... And? That doesn't mean anything. They're easier than real relationships. In real relationships people get hurt. In real relationships, I hurt people. Real relationships confuse me. So now here I am with something that seemed so simple, natural, and pure. Only I'm not so sure what it is now.

What do I say? "I love you a helluva a lot, only I don't know why. And I find my self really drawn to you. Please ignore me till I figure this out." I don't know if that'll work.

So for now mum's the word. Silence is golden.

No comments:

Post a Comment